Monday, July 19, 2010

Sri Sri Gopal's Bhog

Kochu Shak, Daliya , Laur Chal, Green beans Alu Subji, Rasa Malai and Rasa Gulla was on Sri Gopal's lunch menu.
I have attached the photos below so you can take darshan of our home Deities, Sri Madan Gopal, Sri Ladhu Gopal
Sri Sri Jagannath Baladev Subhadra, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha
This is the first time I have made Bengali sweets in a very long time.. I only made for my friend, promise. I don't eat any sweets anyway.

Special thanks to Parul for sponsoring the organically grown kochu shak which she grows from her own garden.

1 comment:

  1. Haribol Prabhu,

    I just wanted to say that your rasamalai was the best, I felt like I was back in Dhubulia bazaar and having real Bengali sweets. Thanks for letting me taste!

    ReplyDelete