Thursday, August 22, 2013

Taxing Tasks

Today we had the elaborate task of installing a television wall mount to free up space on our desk-table. Unfortunately, it involved having to locate the studs, and for that we needed specialized equipment. As it turned out, drilling and hammering the entire wall did nothing as we had no god damn clue what the hell we were doing. We ventured down to the hardware store to purchase an electronic stud finder, which would make the task simple and efficient. I consider myself a stud-finder, but not the kind we were looking for. After messing around with the gadget, and re-drilling all over the damn wall, we came up with jack. I hope we can get our money back. We were supposed to mount a full-length mirror as well, so I could start practicing violin, and work on my bowing. We didn't accomplish that either. I still have a couple more tasks, in fact, I have to post something on my blog too. Blah. Organize my wardrobe, crafts, and fabric bins. Also I have the intention of repainting my Gaura-Nitai deities, sewing Deity outfits, sewing new apparel, and installing a clothes hanger for all the saris I already gave away. Oh yes, I gave away most of my nice cotton saris and skirts. Wonderful.